Building it Right
Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) is one of India’s fastest growing scheduled commercial banks. It is continuously expanding its presence across India through a growing network of branches and ATMs.
Established in 1943, RBL undertook a transformational journey under a new management team in 2010. It embarked on an aggressive growth plan based on a robust platform of strong governance, relationships, technology infrastructure, high quality capital and geographic expansion. Over the last two years, it has infused capital of over Rs. 1,100 Crs from some of the most notable global and domestic names, taking the TIER 1 capital to Rs. 1,600 Crs (approx.)
Specialized Products & Services
Today, RBL offers specialized services under the five business verticals: namely Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Agri & Development Banking and Financial Markets. The bank currently services more than 5 Lakh customers and has a total business size of over Rs. 14,500 Crs.
As of September 2013, RBL has grown to a network of 136 branches and 242 ATMs across 11 Indian states.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Indian Banker (small-sized)– Sunday Standards Best Banker’s Award, 2013
- Ranked India’s Best Bank (Growth) & 5TH Overall in the mid-sized bank segment– A Business Today and KPMG study in 2012
- Winner of the Best Core Banking Project, India, 2012– Asian Banker Technology Implementation Award
Our goal is to be the “Bank of Choice” in our selected client and geographic segments.
To develop a professionally governed and managed platform based on relationships, knowledge, sector expertise and technology to:
- Build a customer-centric Retail Banking Business.
- Identify and partner with SMEs and Emerging Local Corporates (ELC) with outstanding business models, providing them a full range of financial services so as to enable them to become world-class enterprises.
- Deliver robust and cost-effective banking services that promote Financial Inclusion, catalyze growth and reduce social inequalities.